What according to you are positive words? Well, to me, a positive word equals a positive mindset. The language that you use throughout the day will change the course of your entire day.
In terms of words, positivity comes when you use such optimistic words in order to not just improve your state of mind but also the people around you.
Just as meditation lets you stay positive, using positive words can also let you remain positive in life. But how many of us have a good stock of words, as long as the positive words are concerned?
Very few of us! This is why we falter whenever we sit for a word game or to write a social media post or participate in a debate. If you don’t want this to happen to you, you need to enrich your vocabulary.
Considering the tens and thousands of words that the English language has, it is never possible to list them in one post. This is why we have compiled a list of the positive words that start with T.
T is a letter that is most commonly used in the English language and hence if you’re looking for new words, look no further. Go through our list and try to remember as many words as possible.
A list of positive words that start with T
|Thanksgiving||Thank you||The one||The only game in town|
|Top priority||Top quality||Top-tier||Total|
|Totality||To the core||Touch||Touched|
|True-blue||True-hearted||True love||True-lovers knot|
Categorizing the words according to their parts of speech
Are you watching out for positive words which start with T? We all know that using positive words is a fantastic way of making your life positive. We have made your task easier by categorizing them according to their parts of speech. Check them out.
Positive Adjectives that start with T
- Meaning: Exhibiting something that arouses expectation, provokes desire or interest.
- Example: The tantalizing smell of success is in the air.
- Meaning: Savory, good tasting. Informal: Showing or having good taste.
- Example: The food in that restaurant was extremely tasty.
- Meaning: Holding fast, characterized by keeping a firm hold. Highly retentive.
- Example: The eagle seized its prey in a tenacious.
- Meaning: Of or relating to the treatment or curing of the disease. Curative.
- Example: When I was into depression, music had a therapeutic effect on me.
- Meaning: Executed without omissions or negligence. Perfect, complete, utter.
- Example: He did thorough research before his submission.
- Meaning: Showing consideration for others, considerate. Occupied with or given to thought, meditative, reflective, and contemplative.
- Example: She wrote a very thoughtful.
- Meaning: Producing strong and sudden deep emotion or excitement.
- Example: We have been through a thrilling experience in the hills.
- Meaning: Neat, clean, and organized, trim as in appearance or dress.
- Example: They liked the way she kept her kitchen.
- Meaning: Eternal, without beginning or end, eternal and everlasting.
- Example: Rothko’s paintings have a timeless.
- Meaning: Free from tumult or commotion. Peaceful, calm, quiet.
- Example: There was a tranquil expression on his face.
Positive Verbs that start with T
- Meaning: To domesticate, make tractable.
- Example: The Prime Minister managed to tame the trade unions.
- Meaning: To impart knowledge of or give instruction in.
- Example: To teach is the best way to keep learning.
- Meaning: To be disposed or inclined in action, operation, or effect to do something.
- Example: When I’m hungry, I tend to get angry.
- Meaning: To express gratitude acknowledgment or appreciation.
- Example: I can never thank you enough for your help.
- Meaning: To proper or be fortunate or successful. To grow or develop; flourish.
- Example: A business can never thrive without investment.
- Meaning: To play on a stringed instrument like a guitar by plucking strings, especially in a monotonous, idle, strum, or unskilful manner.
- Example: The guitar gradually thrummed into life.
- Meaning: To have a conscious mind, remembering experiences, making rational decisions.
- Example: Think carefully before you take the first step.
- Meaning: To rise above or beyond. Overpass or exceed.
- Example: His competitiveness made him wish to transcend.
- Meaning: To rely on someone or have confidence in someone or something.
- Example: It is an equal failing to trust everybody, and to trust nobody.
Positive Nouns that start with T
- Meaning: A strong sense of what to say or do for avoiding offense, skill in handling delicate situations.
- Example: The situation was such that it called for immediate tact.
- Meaning: A special or natural ability or aptitude.
- Example: His energy and talent made him famous among his peers.
- Meaning: A number of persons forming one of the sides in a contest or game.
- Example: The team captain didn’t want to scare his troops.
- Meaning: Treatment of disorders or disease. By some remedial or curative process.
- Example: He was asked to undergo speech therapy after stroke.
- Meaning: A congratulatory or appreciative speech that is concluded by taking a sip of a drink in celebration.
- Example: I’d like to propose a toast to Mr. Smith.
- Meaning: An implement, held in the hand, like a saw or hammer or file. Instrument of manual operation.
- Example: Even in small companies, computers are still used as a vital tool.
- Meaning: The status or condition of a person who is trained.
- Example: The school offers great health training to the students.
- Meaning: The feeling of being victorious or triumphant.
- Example: Winning the championship is a great personal triumph.
- Meaning: The true or actual state of a matter. Conformity with reality or fact
- Example: The advocate tried hard to find out the truth.