Good morning peeps! How about starting a fresh new morning with learning a new list of positive words? Who doesn’t need a strong vocabulary of positive words? We are already living in a world that is suffering due to the coronavirus and every day there are thousands of deaths in families and households.
During such a time, it is vital that we motivate each other so that people in front of us don’t fall weak while succumbing to the hard times. To do this, we need a stock of positive words so that we can use them in sentences and help them turn positive. While there are numerous positive words in the English language, it is impossible to list all of them in one article.
So, we have compiled a list of the positive words that start with M in this post. Mister, Madam, maestro, magnificent, there are a wide array of words which start with M. Did you know that in many languages, the letter M is related to loving, warm and positive words like marriage and mommy?
Fill your vocabulary with all the happy and optimistic words and let your perspective transform into something better. Use the words while messaging, writing poetry, social media posts, mantras, or while writing holiday cards. We hope to keep you engaged throughout the post.
A list of positive words that start with M
|Magna cum Laude||Magnanimity||Magnanimous||Magnanimously|
|Majorly||Make my day||Makeover||Malleable|
|Medallist||Medal of honor||Mediate||Mediation|
Positive Words that start with M based on their parts of speech
Are you someone who is looking forward to specific positive words according to their parts of speech? You might be looking for positive verbs or adjectives. If yes, you’ve reached the right part of this post. Check out the different categories.
A list of positive adjectives that start with M
- Meaning: Someone who is generous in forgiving an injury or an insult. Noble or huge-minded.
- Example: He is a leader who has always been magnanimous towards his enemies.
- Meaning: Making a splendid appearance or show, of exceptional size or beauty. Superb, extraordinary, fine.
- Example: It was a magnificent cathedral in Goa that we visited last month.
- Meaning: Characterized by possessing majesty or dignity. Stately, grand
- Example: I still can’t forget the beauty of the majestic
- Meaning: Greater in extent, size, or importance.
- Example: The local fight between the two men suddenly turned into a major
- Meaning: Constituting or forming a large number, numerous. Usually more than one
- Example: Many famous men have started from humble beginnings.
- Meaning: Excellent, superb, or great. Such as to cause admiration, wonder, or astonishment.
- Example: She was a witness to a marvelous
- Meaning: Complete in natural growth or development, as animal and plant forms.
- Example: Jane has suddenly become more mature for her age.
- Meaning: Soft, sweet, and full-flavored from fruit or ripeness. Well-matured as wines
- Example: The orchestra gave us sweet and mellow sounds which reminded us of the old days.
- Meaning: Disposed, performed, or acting in a systematic manner. Orderly.
- Example: She is a very slow and methodical person in reality.
- Meaning: A very great or indefinitely great number of things or persons. Ten thousand.
- Example: Gamers can easily download their favorite games from myriad
A list of positive verbs that start with M
- Meaning: To keep in existence or continuance. Retain or preserve
- Example: Our country is supposed to maintain good relations with the neighboring countries.
- Meaning: To bring into existence by changing or shaping material, combining parts. To produce, bring about, cause to exist.
- Example: You can’t make a cake without breaking the eggs.
- Meaning: To bring about or succeed in achieving things, despite all hardship or difficulty.
- Example: Will you please share the secret of how you manage to stay so slim?
- Meaning: Of or relating to conscious feelings, impulses, ideas that comprise repressed psychic material.
- Example: You manifest what you strongly believe in, not what you want.
- Meaning: Making or producing of something, machinery on a large scale. The making or producing of anything, generation.
- Example: Plastic is one of the most important manufactures in our country.
- Meaning: Literally, to let something season for a time. Figuratively, to think something over for a while. Each tends to lead to a more positive outcome.
- Example: Nice food. Did you marinate it for some time?
- Meaning: A person with the ability or power to use or dispose of something. Being a master in something.
- Example: She has become a master in cooking spicy dishes.
- Meaning: To be of importance. Significant
- Example: After going through this tragedy, things didn’t seem to matter
- Meaning: To assemble or marshal armed forced into readiness to be active for service.
- Example: They couldn’t mobilize their resources at the right time.
- Meaning: To provide with a motive or a reason or a cause to act, incite or impel.
- Example: A teacher should first motivate the children and then start teaching them.
Now that we’ve come to the end of this article, we hope you can use these positive words starting with M to describe someone or to express your optimistic or inspiring thoughts. Life is filled with negativity and hence it is important to use these positive words in motivating others.